You have no items in your shopping cart
General terms and conditions
General terms and conditions:
- The buyer is aware of the fact that the insurance which comes with the transit plates is only valid within the European Union and in selected countries outside the EU (Iceland / Switzerland / Norway / Albania / Andorra / Bosnia & Herzegovina / Belarus / Moldova / Macedonia / Montenegro / Serbia / Ukraine).
- The buyer is aware that the transit plates are only meant for transporting the purchased vehicle from the seller's location to the buyer's location and that loading of commercial cargo is not permitted when driving with transit plates.
- The buyer is aware that the temporary vehicle registration certificate (Part 1) provided with the transit plates is not intended for registration in the country of destination.
- The buyer is aware that the validity of the temporary transit plates will commence on the date when Bas Truck processes the order.
- Bas Trucks cannot be held accountable for any delay in shipment of the transit plates as they will be shipped by a third party.
- Other general terms and conditions of BAS Trucks are applicable: https://www.bastrucks.com/nl/algemene-voorwaarden-en-condities